The march against Facebook and BBC centre-left-wing bias will occur tomorrow, Saturday the 4th of August.
There will be a police presence for safety reasons, due to threats by anti-Semitic group Liberty Defenders (Pretenders?) to behead Luke Alexander, and also Norwich boxer Glen Saffer to burn alive Luke Nash-Jones.
- Luke Nash-Jones, Leader of Make Britain Great Again
- Sharon Klaff, Pro-Israel Campaign for Truth
- Luke Alexander, Supporter of Make Britain Great Again
- Freddy Vachha, UKIP London Chair
- Elizabeth Jones, UKIP NEC
- Edward Howard, Youth Leader for Make Britain Great Again
- Martin Costello, Treasurer for Make Britain Great Again
Meet-up point: 14:30 (2:30pm)
Facebook London, 1 Rathbone Square, London, W1T 1FB
15:00 March to BBC Broadcasting House
Disclaimer: The content of this post reflects the views of the author, and not necessarily those of MBGA News.
HELP!! We can't do this alone! Britain needs you.
We know you want us to keep up our hard work. Almost 30,000 people have subscribed to our YouTube channel. Some of our videos have been watched by half a million people!
YouTube demonetise almost all our content for being "controversial". We actually make a loss on this. If you want us to keep making these reports, a beer is all it takes. Yes, just a fiver to MBGA News a month can ensure we challenge the British media which is state-owned/funded and lefty.